- Stranded center FUSION conductor for transparency, imaging and resolution. Completely free from distortion.
- Low capacitance due to the high quality low-loss dielectrics. This also means excellent dynamics and timing.
- Multiple shielding for keeping the signal transfer clean from electrical noise and any kind of interference. Four layers ensure a high shielding factor and low shield impedance.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®. Applied in the cable’s signal lines and shielding, L. S. C. uplifts the quality and performance with extra mechanical and chemical protection; prevents static electrical charges to arise from cable movements or other dynamic stresses (microphony) and further improves the cable’s shielding factor and noise immunity.
- Excellent protection against mechanical and chemical environmental factors. The silver coated stranded conductors and yellow rugged HULLIFLEX ® cable jacket ensure a very long lifespan and performance free from degradation.
- The perfect solution for any active subwoofer connection. It’s available as a single lead terminated with our gold plated RCA (unbalanced) connectors C – 8.4 and, in any specified length.
It’s also available on 100 m. reels fitted with end-caps to prevent any entrance of chemically polluted air. Shipping: 1 x 100 m. reel in a 320 x 320 x 310 mm. box with a total shipping weight of 9.85 kg.